TESOL for Children Certification
TESOL for Children Certification In - Class Program
Certificate: TESOL International Children's English teacher qualification certificate.
Textbook: TESOL main textbook + examination outline + 34g lesson preparation materials.
Features: mainly for students aged 3-12. There are more interactive teaching methods and game teaching methods in the classroom, which are fully suitable for students at this stage.
TESOL examination form and content:
1. Test content: demo lecture + interview.
2. Score ratio: the total score of the exam is 100, of which demo accounts for 40% and the interview accounts for 10%. After class every day, the teacher will assign 3-5 assignmnets, a total of about 20 assignments, which account for 50%.
3. Time of achievement: if the comprehensive score is more than 70, the result is qualified, the result will be issued in about 15 working days after the examination, and the certificate will be issued in about 25 working days after the result is passed.
4. Examination form
Examination form: offline examination
Test arrangement: demo in the morning, 25-30 minutes per person
The interview will be conducted after demo, and the time for each person is 3-5 minutes.
TESOL Certificate Registration Fee and course arrangement：
Type of full-time training: 1 day + 4 days
In class: 5 hours a day, 20 class hours in total
Class time: 9:30-12:00 AM; 13:30-16:00 PM
Examination time: every Friday on weekdays
Tuition: the official price is 10300 RMB and the preferential price is 8800 RMB (including 6300 RMB classroom training fee + 2500 RMB examination and certification fee)
TESOL examination is currently divided into the following three forms：
1. The total cost of offline full-time 5-day in-class courses is 8800rmb.
2. Self study examination with only 2500 examination fee
3. Pay 5000 yuan for self-study examination of online recording and broadcasting course
Teso for Children Certification course introduction:
TESOL children's English course in the United States is taught to students aged 3 ~ 12. Teachers of TESOL Education Society in the United States focus on adopting a variety of training methods to make them best applied to TESOL classrooms. Teachers are a very useful profession, and children's English teaching is fun, creative and stable.
TESOL Education Society of the United States has specially set up a certificate course for children's English teachers. With TESOL Certificate, you will be qualified to teach children's English. Our TESOL Certificate Course Materials for American children's English teaching include electronic documents, paper textbooks and 20g lesson preparation materials.
Learners of TESOL course
1.English teachers: English teachers in primary and secondary schools and English education institutions who are interested in improving their teaching level and seeking long-term development;
2. College students: junior and above; Students who have passed CET-4 or CET-6 or above; Those who are interested in English teaching and education;
3. Foreigners in China: foreigners whose first language is English who like foreign culture and want to engage in English education in China or around the world;
4.People of other professions: those who are interested in English education, have good English ability, and hope to enter the field of English teaching through professional training.
1. TESOL for Children Course require a bachelor's degree and English proficiency of CET-4 and CET-6
2. Advanced and higher level courses require bachelor degree or above, TEM-8, or IELTS 6 or above
(1) Registration Method: on-the-spot registration, website and wechat (ID: 13241000737)registration.
(2) Registration Materials: provide the original of one inch bareheaded photo, Identity Card , Diploma, degree certificate, etc. Current students need to provide the original of student ID .
Those who meet the requirements fill in the examination registration form, pay the deposit and take the teaching materials. The deposit is 1000rmb. The deposit is non refundable but can be rescheduled. It is valid within half a year from the date of registration.